Ready to apply?
Click here for the application
Complete the official application for your divisional category and submit to email@example.com and email it with a picture. This will need to be a photo you are willing to use in the competition program book, so it cannot be a ‘selfie’ or taken with a camera phone. Apply through here noting which three categories you plan to apply for $50.00 and if you are interested in applying to up to 6 categories, you must pay $100.00 via PAYPAL and note the applicant’s name and age and contact phone number and email address. Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Shortly after receiving your application and payment, we will contact you to conduct a short telephone interview. If you wish, you may also PRINT your application and send it along with your photograph to a formal physical mailing address. You must ask this address via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All payments will be due by April 7th, 2018. Additional questions or requests for extensions can be emailed to email@example.com.
The following are the official rules and regulations of the Model of the Year organization. Contestants must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Statewide and International® program.
To be eligible as a contestant:
- Teen contestants must be a minimum of 16 years of age by 4/14/2018.
- Elite contestants must be a minimum of 30 years of age by 4/14/2018. .
- Contestant must be of good moral character.
- All contestants may be single or married with or without having children. There is zero tolerance for discrimination in this event.
- Contestant may not hold a “National” title with any other Pageant System, as of April 14th of the competition year.
- Contestant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration fee of $50.00 for up to 3 categories or $100 for up to 6 categories of their choosing and as long as they meet the requirements of that category.
- Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing less than sportsman like behavior will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- All decisions of judges at the State level are final and irrevocable.
- Contestant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the state competitions.
- Contestant will permit the Model of the Year Competition and its associated photographers/licensees the right to use contestant's photograph for publicity purposes.
- Contestant will permit the International Pageant® and their licensees to televise live or by use of film or videotape any portion or all of the competition.
- Contestant understands that the Model of the Year Organization reserves the right to change the dates & location of the state competition.
Contestant understands that if selected a winner of her competition, that for one year her professional affairs, as said winner, will work with the Model of the Year Organization.
Contestant further acknowledges that it is her duty to make appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. to promote the winning or being a contestant in this state competition and to promote contributions and participation with Eco Action Nonprofit Organization and the Georgie Badiel Foundation (www.ecoaction.org and www.georgiebadielfoundation.org). Please see the benefactor tab for full understanding of our charity and our goals to rehabilitate wells in Africa. These rules and regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. This statewide competition reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.
Services for participants:
One hair and one makeup artist can be brought to the event location to assist each model. Should the models not have personal stylists, they need to contact the hair and makeup artists below, in order to book a time for styling. Makeup is $50 per face. Hair is $50.00 per model. For both hair and makeup, the cost is $100.00 on the day of the event. ALL HAIR AND MAKEUP MUST BE PAID IN CASH. You must schedule with hair and makeup prior. No touch ups or even small services will be free because we appreciate the services provided by our artists and look to support their families and ambitions into the future.
Hair and Mkeup Services can be provided by Divine D'Signs for $50 for each service. Contact Divinedzignshairstudio@gmail.com for more information.
Her hair salon will be available for hair. For her service it will be $50 and you MUST contact her prior to the event. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org